class InputTerminal: public Neuron
This class implements the input elements of a neural network: neurons whose value can be set externally. It should never have incoming weights.
- Constructor: sets the input to the given value.
virtual Neuron *clone()
- Returns a new InputTerminal with the same input as this one. Used in recurrent neural networks
virtual double value()
- Returns the value of this terminal.
virtual double delta(double s=0)
- Does nothing. Actually, it should never get called, since InputTerminals should not have incoming weights.
double set(double x)
- Sets the input value to the given value.