graph.h header file
This file declares the basic facilities to handle graphs: representing them in memory, manipulating them, and streaming them.
- represents a generic node, keeping track of related links and changes.
- represents a generic link, keeping track of related nodes.
- holds a set of nodes and a set of links, deleting them on destruction
- helper class to load nodes from a stream: inserts nodes into the given set
- helper class to load links from a stream: inserts links into the given set
- utility function, links two nodes with a link
- utility function, unlinks two nodes and a link
- template function to write a container of nodes to a stream
- template function to write a container of links to a stream
- template function to read back nodes from a stream
- template function to read back links from a stream